Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 03 – What is love?


Love [luhv]noun, verb, loved, lov-ing.-noun
  1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
  2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, asfor a parent, child, or friend.
  3. sexual passion or desire.

Also see: Bo Burnham's "Love Is". lol
I believe all the definitions are correct and I agree with some of Bo's lyrical metaphors. Love is a deep affection for another person, but there's more to it. With real love, you would do nearly anything to make each other happy, which makes you happy as well. Doing nothing except laying next to them makes you happy, holding their hand gives you butterflies, and looking into their eyes makes your heart race. All you want to do is make both of your lives better and be with them forever.

My boyfriend, Aaron, & I. From 3/1/2011 ♥I'm very much in love with my boyfriend, though I have a hard time describing just how much that is (I'm a terrible speaker). I love that he can show affection and tell me how he feels, how honest he can be, the goofy faces he makes, how he wakes up just to pull me closer and hold me before falling back asleep, how we rarely run out of things to talk about, the way he treats me and takes care of me, etc. It's nice that we can be as weird as we want around each other and joke around without the other getting upset. We live together so we're around each other almost constantly, but I never get tired of it. I would do almost anything for him and I think he would do the same. I may fall in love quickly, but I knew I loved him early in our relationship when all we would do is hang out in his car in a park parking lot at 1am, talking about anything and everything or just staring at each other and smiling. He's the reason why I get out of bed every day, figuratively AND literally. lol
Basically, love is the best feeling in the world. ♥
What do you think love is? :)
First photo from Life is Simply Delicious. Definitions by Dictionary.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment