Monday, August 6, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 7/30/12 - 8/5/12

 1) After nearly an entire month, my tattoo has fully healed. It looks so good, no faded or missing spots at all! And since it has fully healed, I can now go...

 2) Back to drawing! Yes, I can draw again now that I don't have to fear infection! And oh boy have I had a good start. In fact, I'm almost done with one of my projects!

(Finished old lady projects, other old, pretty things, 
and planning a better me after the jump!)

 3) Finished crocheting Aaron's scarf. It only took one month this time, I don't know why it took so long the first time. lol Now he has something for when it gets colder again!

 4) Antique mall with Aaron! On Friday, he and I decided to stop by the antique mall after picking up our paychecks. I'm so glad we did, it's one of my favorite places! I found so many awesome things, like a full Kodak Brownie set complete with flash and extra bulbs for $16.50! Unfortunately, I don't have enough space to buy any more cameras until I build those shelves I mentioned. I was heartbroken to leave it behind. On the plus side, I found this beautiful turquoise necklace for $8. Aaron even found an old Camel lighter! He's quite the Camel fan. lol

 5) The start of my work out / eat better plan! On Wednesday I decided to kick my butt into gear and start bettering myself. I love my body and there's no shame in being on the bigger side, but I prefer myself to be thinner. But most importantly, I want to be healthier. So with the help of some exercise reminder apps and healthy eating apps, I'm going to accomplish this! My goal: to lose 10 lbs. (though it's more about body measurements) by mid-October and to opt for even healthier choices while eating! I'm off to a bad start with the healthier eating part, but I'm going to the gym 3 times a week and walking on the treadmill for 2.5 miles each time. I would run, but a) I haven't ran since high school b) I have minor asthma problems. I'm hoping I can achieve my goal by then!


What are you loving, this week? :)


All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment