Sunday, April 22, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 4/16/12 - 4/22/12

 1) Went on a game shopping spree with Aaron and Kaymon! On Wednesday, Aaron and I met up with Kaymon at one of the closing Blockbusters for their "Going out of Business Sale". I got Killzone 3, Fear 3, Gears of War 2, (500) Days of Summer (movie, but still), and a cute Tinkerbell figure I couldn't pass up, for $51. After that, we stopped by Game World, our local used game / vintage game store and I bought Gears of War 1 and 3 for $51 as well. I saved about $10 in the end, so it was a good day!


 2) Cover the Night! On Friday night, I got Chel to come with me while I put up Kony posters around my complex for "Cover the Night". Like I hinted in my 2nd post about Kony 2012, I ripped off any part of the poster that said Invisible Children on it, to promote the cause and not the charity. I put up about 10 posters and then stopped by my mom's apartment to see her for a bit. After that, Chel and I went back to my apartment for popsicles and movies, but she had to leave early to take care of her sick dog, Bubba. It was a fun night up until one point, but I won't go into detail.


(Shorts weather, panda tops, Spring cleaning,
and artistic productivity after the jump!)

 3) Shorts weather! Thursday was the first day that I could actually wear shorts. It feels like it's been forever! It was weird getting used to them again, but now I can't wait for my days off so I can wear them. lol


 4) Cleaning the apartment! I know what you're thinking. "Cassandra, who likes to clean apartments?" I do, that is when I have the energy and the clutter is just too overwhelming. I spent a few hours getting dishes cleaned, vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen, and cleaning cat boxes. It felt so good to get it all done, since I was avoiding doing it for a while. Now I just need to throw away unnecessary junk before moving day and things will be perfect!


 5) Finally getting some drawing done again! I unintentionally went on hiatus for a few weeks, since I got my laptop and computer games, but now I'm pushing myself into drawing again. The next piece I finish will be an Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind drawing that I'm making for Jaxy. Look out for it on my deviantArt page in the next few days!


What are you loving, this week? :)


All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment